manav mangal's journey since April 1968
During the past more than 48 years of its journey, manav mangal has stood the test of time, has built a fair name and has established itself as an institution worthy of trust.
manav mangal Chandigarh started working during 1968. It was in its silver jubilee year 1993 that manav mangal at Panchkula started serving after being inaugurated by the then Chief Minister, Haryana.
On having achieved big at Chandigarh and Panchkula, manav mangal chose to expand its area of service to Mohali. Not only that : manav mangal dared to be different, decided to take education to Level Next, decided to turn HI-TECH : turn SMART and as a result came up Region's first TechSmart School in April 2007 in the form of
manav mangal SMART SCHOOL
PHASE X, SAS NAGAR ,
manav mangal's Smart School Program at Mohali was an instant hit. A loud and clear message went across that Smart Learning was the basic need of today's education rather than an educational luxury. With this rose a pressing demand at our Chandigarh and Panchkula schools to bring in Smart Classrooms there also.
The call was respected and Smart Classrooms brought in place of Traditional ones at both the places w.e.f. April 2011.
To create awareness about the introduced change, a subordinate addition in the form of SMART LEARNERS WORLD was made to the respective names of the two schools.
manav mangal as a well-known daring doer now takes the lead once again by presenting Region's First TechSmart GREEN SCHOOL w.e.f. April 2016 in the form of
manav mangal SMART WORLD
Inaugurated by DR. D.S CHEEMA (HON’BLE EDUCATION MINISTER, PUNJAB) on March 05, 2016
...........a highly satisfying journey so far
NAME : MOTTO : MISSION
- manav mangal as the name suggests is an effort for the well being of all especially children without any consideration of caste, creed & colour. Institution's motto - 'Stop not till the goal is reached' suggests that this effort is to go non-stop.
- manav mangal is not a mere name-tag. It is the courier of ethos and outlook of the institution it stands for. It is a mission statement of the institution
- where Quality Education comes First
- where every child is loved and cared for.
- where every child grows without any fear or favour.
- where recognition of merit encourages to dream big, to do big.
- where every child's inherent potential and inborn goodness are brought into play to make him tall in success and tall in human values.
- where institution's name and its secular environment inspires respect for all cultures and faiths.
- where teachers are more like models /guides/ friends rather than trainers and instructors. where expectations of parents are respected and their opinions received with ever-open mind.
- AARADHYA SHARMA
- 27 Feb
- IRA CHALHOTRA
- 28 Feb